Infrastructure & Community Development
Torch Foundation provides affordable, decent, safe housing and related infrastructure improvements for those needing special care.
We introduce grants that are income-dependent and are designed to assist low-income families. Once funded, Torch Foundation’s staff administers these grants to rehabilitate that attributes to comfortable and safe living conditions.
Promoting quality affordable housing development by:
- Working with local governments and other non-profit organizations to identify housing needs
- Serving as a liaison between developers and local government officials and staff
- Preparing grant applications
- Serving as a liaison between governments
- Disseminating information regarding developing affordable housing to individuals and non-profits
- Educating the public about affordable housing
- Supporting counselling individuals and family pertaining to financial planning or marriage related issues
- Working closely with local social service providers to coordinate services for residents.
To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,sg